We are Roadmap. The award winning corporate travel platform. We are on a mission to take the travel industry to the next level. We innovate global business travel in collaboration with our blue-chip clients, including Microsoft, Nike, Tommy Hilfiger, Pfizer and LinkedIN.
Our platform enables companies to benefit from a well-designed, super compliant, truly traveler-centric travel plaform that maximizes value and minimizes costs. Fully customized. Fully branded.
We are the place to reach your full potential and push out the edges of what can be.
Client Success Manager
As a Client Success Manager you will be responsible for managing several accounts across the high growth and mid-market segment. Leveraging learnings throughout the launch process, you will also work cross-functionally to drive efficiencies during the account lifecycle, with the goal of providing a world-class customer experience, accelerating the time to ramp for organizations on the Roadmap platform. Your product expertise will make you uniquely qualified to share best practices and recommendations with customers, and your customer expertise will make you uniquely qualified to advocate for the Roadmap customer base and influence internal strategy.
- Lead operational and tactical meetings with Customers
- Project manage implementations, new releases & features externally.
- Provide support to our customers and travelers where needed and continue to deliver on their happiness.
- Analyze customer trends and make sure you amplify those trends to the rest of the organization
- Able to distinguish details (including its risk analysis) while keeping the larger picture in mind.
- Taking ownership of traveler/customer problems and being proactive when dealing with their issues
- Manage internal improvement plans that affect the customer.
- You have 5 to 8 years of project management / customer success experience
- You have a HBO/WO graduation
- You are passionate about Travel and Technology
- You are available four to five days a week
- You are creativeand open-minded
- You like working in an informal atmosphere, solving problems and making people happy
- You are able to manage time effectively and work under strict deadlines.
- You have experience with SAAS / Enterprise products for at least 4 years
- You have experience with working in scrum teams and with tools like Jira and Zendesk.
Please fill in our job form below and we will connect with you asap.