We are Roadmap. The award winning corporate travel platform. We are on a mission to take the travel industry to the next level. We innovate global business travel in collaboration with our blue-chip clients, including Microsoft, Nike, Tommy Hilfiger, Pfizer and LinkedIN.
Our platform enables companies to benefit from a well-designed, super compliant, truly traveler-centric travel plaform that maximizes value and minimizes costs. Fully customized. Fully branded.
We are the place to reach your full potential and push out the edges of what can be.
As a UX Designer on this team, you will blaze a trail while having fun and creating customer value. This role requires ownership, autonomy, and an ability to deliver results. You enjoy working efficiently to build the right things with limited guidance. Your practical experience, high level of skill, and insight into intuitive and user-friendly UX is demonstrated via applications that raise the bar for both security and ease of use across platforms.
- You have 5+ years’ experience as an Interaction/UX Designer at leading digital firms;
- You have an analytical approach and creative solutions to UX challenges;
- You have completed a Bachelor- or master’s degree CMD, Interaction Design orIndustrial Design;
- You have a lot of love for the profession;
- You have a good developed feel for Visual Design;
- You are good at simplifying complex matters;
- You are good at collecting insights through observation of users and analysis of data;
- You can design thoughtful flows, journeys, navigation structures and interfaces;
- You can convince stakeholders of your approach and solutions;
- You can teach us a thing or two on wireframes, conversion and prototyping tools.
What we offer
- A unique culture with inspiring colleagues;
- An amazing platform to bring to the next level;
- An atmosphere for professional development
- The opportunity to do what you’re good at and want to become;
- A good salary with excellent secondary employment conditions;
- A laptop, phone and NS-Business Card;
- Tasty and healthy food;
- Amazing Friday afternoon drinks and legendary team outings;
- Unlimited Holiday allowance
- Study and travel budget.
Please fill in our job form below and we will connect with you asap.